It’s Valentine’s Day weekend and although I don’t really celebrate it that much anymore, it still appeals to me. My husband and I have been married for three years but have been together for nine, so at this point it’s really just about picking up a card for one another. However, if I could order the perfect Valentine’s Day this is what would be on my list:
• sleeping in late with my hubby
• making breakfast together, perhaps crêpes and fresh fruit
• visiting a museum, perhaps this one that I haven’t been to in quite a while
• going out to an Indian restaurant for a late lunch/early dinner
• coming back home and having a fire in the fireplace, snuggling in our pj’s on the couch, and watching a period film (I did say they were my perfect Valentine’s Day ideas, not my husband’s! I wouldn’t spend it watching District 9, mind you.)
What are your Valentine’s Day plans? Whatever they are, I hope you have the sweetest of weekends!